onsdag den 2. november 2011

The Mouse formerly known as Rabbit




Dear Diary

Lots of shit has been going down since the last time I wrote.
My mom decided to kick me out, so I moved in with these 2 girls who couldn't resist my sexy hairstyle and charming odour.
I tried to get with this other girl who also lives here (because of some problems with her adoptive mother?) some chick named Rapunzel... But I guess she's not into small guys, cause she's giving me the silent treatment. Maybe she's playing hard to get? I dunno, I´ll give her a second chance later this week.... She's soooo on ice right now!
I can´t really figure out the old lady who apparently runs this joint. I think she needs a date, cause she´s talking to herself.... or maybe it was me.... I wasn't really paying attention... I've got problems of my own!
The girls keep on insisting, that I'm Mickey Mouse, but my mom told me, I should be proud of my big ears, cause I'm a rabbit, so I'm having a bit of a identity-crisis.
Anyway... The girls are cool and there's lots of cuddling, so I'm thinking about hanging around here for a couple of weeks at least.
I've overheard some talk about getting a harness for me... And I've noticed a big hook in the ceiling! If this shit starts to get a little freaky, I'm out of here.


Diary, old fart - I'm out.
As my dad always said: Don't let anybody touch you, where the good lord splitted you. I guess, he meant between the ears.
Peace!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar